Friday

D2.

Dhoom2 cast returned home after the shoot.

YC: Happy now, beta?
Uday: Thank you mummy … bhaiyya … daddy …

Bip’s dad: Hi beta, how did it go?
Bip: I’m playing a cop so they’ve given me these fancy guns! The unit is so nice, all the guys on the set were so happy to see me. Ok now I’m going to walk out the door and come back in and you ask me the same question again, ok?
Dad (confused): Why?
Bip: Because I have a double role in the film!
Dad: Ohhhhhh hahahhahaha nice joke beta.
Bip: Er, dad … it wasn’t a joke, seriously, ask me again …

Ash’s dad: How’d it go?
Ash: Like, bahut mazaa aaya … like, andheri is so cool, like … the idiot should’ve like, wired the money instead of sending like, cash … like, in dollars … what do I do with, like … euros? That’s not even like, a currency of like, a country …
Dad: Beta please repeat in hindi or english yeh kaun si bhasha hai

Bada B: Aye saala hain, how’d it go.
Chhota B: Papa papa, Hrithik stole my thunder and made me look like chicken shit and also kissed my girlfriend you please call Rakesh uncle and tell him to scold him.

RR: Beta Abhishek’s dad just called …
HR: Gimme a break, dad. I spend all day being the saving grace of a film and kissing corpses, I don’t deserve this shit when I come home.

2 comments:

heh? ok said...

now, for the rest of my life, i shall be unable to use the words 'funny' and 'guy' together in a sentence without cringing.

Monica said...

haha. nice. love the bachchan and hrithik bit.